Pages

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Snowy Groundhog Day

This morning I finished reorganizing my "studio" space in our bedroom, so that I have a desk (sort of) and can keep my craft table as ONLY a craft table. Though we'll see how long that lasts.

Late last night, while watching one of my favorite Japanese cartoons, I chose a new cross-stitch project, and since it is a gift, I will not post photos until it's done. I also started swatching for a baby kimono to take to Stitches West, which I have started today in between shoveling and typing up the pattern for the over-sized bias knit sweater in Bella that I knit for VKL two weekends ago. Once it actually starts looking like something, photos will occur. There is some Scrabble happening at our house, which has become kind of the tradition on snow days. Knitting is the perfect activity for Scrabble, because my room mates and I take a long time during our turns. I can have fun AND have fun. Two kinds of fun at the same time.

Round 2 of Scrabble, plus knitting and watching "Groundhog Day" is about to happen. We're serious multi-taskers here at Revere St. Three kinds of fun at the same time.

2 comments:

  1. Jerusha, I've been a fan of South China for a while, but only just found your blog through the Peapod site. I'm glad I did! As a fellow knitter and avid (albeit amateur-level) Scrabble player, I find your blogging style exactly the sort I like to read. Keep up all of your great work, fiber-wise, musically, and otherwise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, thank you! So psyched to hear from a fellow yarn and word enthusiast!

    ReplyDelete