Pages

Monday, February 14, 2011

Back to Square One--er, Swatch One.

Yeah, after 14.5 years of knitting, I realize I need to learn how to rib without distorting the stitches. Knit in Garter and Stockinette Stitch, the simplest of stitches, so that there aren't gutters between the rows.
I started finding articles on how to correct tension problems in the TKGA "On Your Way to the Masters" archives and came across a blogger who documented her journey through Level 1, which was informative and gave me the courage to go on...click here to read.

I am finding constant inspiration and comfort in reading what others have to say while they're striving to be the best knitters they can be, through Ravelry and the forums at the TKGA website.

So. Cast on 20 stitches...try and try again.

No comments:

Post a Comment