Pages

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Death warmed over.

I'm in the baby stages of recovering from a severe cold that knocked both me and Jeremy out, so much so that we did not make it down to Portsmouth last night to play our set. I did manage to hack out a few spoken word lines for a couple of the songs Jeremy and Guy did for their collaboration this month, and that was my sole contribution to the RPM Challenge this year. I'll throw up a link here as soon as the recordings are made public.

Speaking of things being made public...Burst and Bloom has put up a free Tiger Saw recording on Band Camp of a live performance Jeremy and I did with them in New York in November 2009.
 Follow this link to check it out. 

I gathered from one of the founders of the label (at the dinner table the other night...) that one of the swiftly upcoming releases on Burst and Bloom will be an album we recorded with our amazing friend Guy and his amazing friend Marc McElroy also back in 2009, called "Every Last Light", which I am very excited about.

I need to go to bed now. My command of the English language is rapidly waning with my energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment