Pages

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Still life with concert

Blocked sleeves before they were seamed, plus unblocked body.
Body, spritzed into submission.





 So close to being able to wear this...at one point I actually ripped back about 15 inches due to a tension issue. It was a sad moment that I'm trying to block out. (Oh, the puns, the puns!)

This morning, after being released early from a slow day at work, I was able to participate in brunch at the Oak and Ax. Jeremy and I will be back there tonight as South China, sharing a bill with Aleric Nez and Cross Record (from Chicago). Here's a link to the event on Facebook.

The details:
The Oak and the Ax
140 Main St, Back Alley (park on Main St. and follow the signs)
Doors at 8pm, music shortly thereafter.

We've been working on new arrangements of older songs, and realized recently that this will be our last show for an extended period of time, as we turn our focus to other projects. Some of them are South China related but won't be ready for quite a while, and others are solo projects and collaborations and as soon as I can let the cats out of the bag, I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment