Pages

Friday, April 1, 2011

Recording and more recording...

Monday night Jeremy and I met up with our sweet friend Dave to do some overdubs for the new Plains album, a record that's been in the works for over a year:

Tuesday night Jeremy, Dave and I gathered again to lay down cello, banjo, and trombone for a Tin Ceilings track, to be released on the next Seasonal Disorder compilation from Burst and Bloom Records.
Wednesday night was for mixing...a perfect activity for starting my new sample project...
Pat Corrigan, amazing artist, illustrator, designer, and musician, has made a short film. If you're like me, and watching cats doing ridiculous things is one of your favorite pastimes, you won't be disappointed. The conclusion of the film is particularly riveting.

There's much more to this week than I'm letting on, but it will have to wait--we're driving down to CT for the wedding rehearsal in this special April Fool's Day blizzard. Slow going.

No comments:

Post a Comment