Pages

Friday, April 8, 2011

Plains, Brown Bird, and Al Scorch in Portland this very night.

I do have a lot to catch up on here, but I waited too long this morning to get all the photos and links in place before heading to work.

So for now, I'm just going to say that tonight Jeremy and I are playing a show at the Apohadion Theater, which is located at 107 Hanover St in Portland. Tonight we're playing in Plains. Brown Bird and Al Scorch are also gracing the stage. Show will start 8:30-ish, please bring a donation for the traveling folk, and your beverage of choice.

Everyday life is so fascinating and rife with possibility and small wonders. I can barely keep up with myself. Raise your hand if you feel the same way.
Couldn't leave without one photo. Here is Fyvush, our resident kitty, facing down our resident dragons.

No comments:

Post a Comment