Pages

Sunday, March 8, 2015

A quickie!

Just a short post today, heading into the studio to work on a piece or two that's been languishing in Garageband on my laptop.

Thought I'd share what's inspiring me this week.

Last weekend I started exploring Ted talks, music-related ones to be specific. A few of my favorites:

Mark Applebaum keeps asking, is this music?

Michael Tilson Thomas goes through the development of notating and recording music

Maya Beiser, cellist, plays some freaking amazing multi-tracked pieces using her cello and her voice

And! We at Quince & Co are hosting a knit along on Ravelry for our 4th annual Scarves, etc collection, and though it doesn't officially start until tomorrow, I found myself with some free time yesterday...so now my Wending cowl is well on its way:


This lovely shade of Owl is Amethyst. 

Have a happy Sunday. xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment